Jetpack 1.2.3 is a bug fix and security release. Please update. 🙂
Changes in 1.2.3:
- Expands t.co URLs in the Twitter widget
- Fixes some WordPress MultiSite issues
- Fixes most “loading title” stats issues
- Fixes a rare infinite redirect loop bug
- Stops sending subscription emails if the subscriptions feature is turned off in Jetpack
- Correctly displays your subscribers beyond the first page of posts
- Allows you to embed multiple Google Maps in the same post
- Improves YouTube embed handling and improves support for youtu.be URLs
- Improves Vimeo embed handling
- Improve look of the Google +1 sharing button to match the other sharing buttons
- Properly handle a users’ Spelling and Grammar settings
- Fixes a bug that could prevent you from posting when the Spelling and Grammar feature’s proofreading service is unavailable
For a more complete list of bug fixes, see the official Jetpack Changelog.
You should see the update available in your WordPress dashboard shortly. Alternatively, you can always download the latest version of Jetpack here at jetpack.me as well.
We’re also in the process of adding a few new awesome features that we think you’ll like.
Stay tuned! 🙂
Remember to contact support if you need help.
Update: A bug slipped by and we shipped a quick 1.2.4 to address it.