Jetpack offers three paid plans that help you take your WordPress website to the next level.
These plans are designed for every type of user or business — whether you’re running your own site or working with a team of developers to help you. Here are a few things to consider when choosing your plan:
Do you ever want your site to be unavailable or offline?
If your answer to that is “No”, then make sure that you’re using Jetpack’s (free) downtime monitoring service and Jetpack’s (also free) brute force attack protection service.
The next step is taking backups of your entire site content and data so that:
- If something goes wrong with your site, you can restore it to a previous version.
- If something goes wrong with your host, you can migrate to a different host.
While a backup in itself will not fix server errors, database errors, or general PHP errors, an up-to-date backup is the surest way of recovering once the underlying problem is fixed.
The most affordable way of doing this is to take an automated daily backup with our Personal Plan.
Do you make money through your site, through advertising, ecommerce, or lead generation?
Whether you’re handing out business cards with your website on it, or spending millions on advertising, if your site has a direct effect on your revenue it should always be online and it should always be safe for your customers.
So in this scenario, you not only want regular backups as described above. You should also be considering:
- How quickly you can restore your site to a previous version.
- Regularly scanning and auditing for threats, malware, and infiltrations.
- Protecting your customers and brand from hackers gaining access to your site’s data.
These services are all part of the Premium Plan.
Do you get a lot of traffic and frequently update your site?
If your site is fairly static and doesn’t change much on a daily basis, then you’re best served by our entry level plan: Jetpack Personal.
If you have a very active site, posting new content and articles multiple times a day or adding new offers or products regularly, possibly with multiple contributors, then these services are also beneficial:
- Real-time backups of site content so that you’re not relying on daily backups.
- On-demand security scans if you suspect something is wrong.
- Automatic fixes for detected security threats.
Round off your security suite with these services using the Professional Plan.
How comfortable are you with servers and code?
If you’re moderately comfortable or are an expert, then you can probably deal with many technical issues that may crop up if you experience data loss, hacking, or otherwise break your site.
But if you’re a beginner or have no technical knowledge at all you might end up needing a professional to help you fix this.
Priority support from our global team of WordPress experts is provided with all our plans.
Premium and Professional customers also benefit from some other great services:
- Fast, ad-free video hosting which saves you money on hosting costs.
- Earn money from high-quality ads sourced from AdSense, Facebook Ads, and more.
- SEO tools for search optimization on Google, Facebook, and Twitter (Professional only).
The free version of Jetpack is a great starting point for many sites and you are guaranteed a full refund within 30 days if for any reason you are dissatisfied.