This month, we’re shipping several under-the-hood improvements and bug fixes to make Jetpack work even better for you and your website. Here are the highlights:
- Since the re-launch of Jetpack VideoPress last month we have made some bug fixes to ensure that the video block experience is fully optimised.
- This release also includes many other bug fixes and improvements — check the changelog for more details.
Continue reading → Jetpack 10.3 – Under-the-hood improvements for your site
This month, Jetpack focused on enhancing some of your favorite blocks, buttons, and widgets.
- The Podcast Player Block has skip back and forward buttons, and supports pages with multiple podcasts and RSS feed links.
- You can now show off your Patreon profile through the Social Icons widget.
- Jetpack’s Instant Search feature is now compatible with older browsers like IE11.
- We fixed some Video block display issues for videos hosted by Jetpack.
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.4: Improvements for You
One of WordPress’s biggest benefits is plugins, which let you expand your site’s functionality to meet your exact needs. There are no limits to the type or number of plugins you can install and activate on your WordPress website — there are currently thousands available in the WordPress repository.
But with this unlimited flexibility comes responsibility, since each new plugin introduces its own set of potential issues, from site slowdowns to crashes and compatibility issues. With a little knowledge and a little Jetpack, you can resolve the three most common challenges — or prevent them from happening in the first place.
Continue reading → How to Avoid Common WordPress Plugin Problems with Jetpack