Jetpack 7.1.1 is now available for download. Following yesterday’s release, we discovered a few issues that impacted all sites using the latest version of Jetpack.
- The Mailchimp, Tiled Gallery, and Slideshow blocks are now fully compatible with Internet Explorer 11; you should not see any errors when using those blocks and visiting your site using IE11.
- We fixed notices that would appear on sites that did not use the Publicize feature.
- We solved some conflicts between the feature suggestions appearing on the Plugins screen and other plugins displayed there.
- We’ve made some changes to improve performance of the Top Posts and the Blog Stats widgets on high-traffic sites.
- We fixed an issue that prevented displaying subscribers count in the subscription forms.
Thanks for your support!
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.