Thanks to your help tracking down bugs in Jetpack 1.2, we’ve been able to quickly ship a new release that fixes most of the problems you reported.
Bugs fixed in version 1.2.1:
- Missing/Inaccessible Sites Stats page: We made the stats pages faster in Jetpack 1.2. In Jetpack 1.2.1, we actually made them visible.
- Scary looking errors during upgrade: There were some nasty looking, but ultimately harmless, errors during upgrade for some people.
- The “menu bubble” for new features shows the wrong number: For some types of upgrades, the bubble’s count was incorrect.
- The presence of VaultPress is not detected accurately: Our colleagues at VaultPress fixed this one for us.
- Bad link to Jetpack FAQ: Lastly, a tiny update that only the eagle-eyed spotted.
You should see the update available in your WordPress dashboard shortly. As always, you can download the latest version of Jetpack here at jetpack.me as well.
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.Compare plans