The Power of Publishing in your Pocket
Manage your Jetpack site on the go with our fully-featured apps for Android and iOS.
How can I manage my site from anywhere in the world?
When you pair your Jetpack site with one of our mobile apps, you have full control of your site from anywhere in the world, at anytime, on any device.
The WordPress mobile apps allow you to collaborate with your team, engage with your audience, and keep an eye on your site at all times. Upload photos directly from your device’s camera, instantly check any notification that comes in, and update any plugin or theme with a simple tap on your device. Manage your site faster and easier, wherever you are.
How the mobile apps enrich your experience:
- Collaborate with your team on the go.
- Keep conversations flowing with your followers from anywhere.
- Learn about your visitors in real-time with concise and clear site stats.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your device’s camera.
- See when there’s a new version of plugins and update them with one simple tap.
- Be instantly notified when your audience engages with your content, or if your site goes down.
- See all your site’s activity outlined in an organized, chronological list of events.
Get all the features you need
Learn more about each of Jetpack’s tools available in the apps:
- Site stats Clear numbers about how many visitors you have, where they’re coming from, and what they’re reading.
- Publishing Create and publish new content, upload photos directly from your device’s camera.
- Comments Approve and respond to your visitors’ comments.
- Automatic plugin updates Keeping plugins up to date is good security practice. Jetpack does it for you.
- Downtime monitoring If your site goes down, we’ll let you know instantly. When it’s back up, we’ll let you know how long the outage was.
- Activity Keep an eye on the big picture of your site and see all your activity outlined in an organized, readable way.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Will your free services always be free?
Yes. All Jetpack services that are currently offered for free will always be offered for free.
Why should I choose Jetpack?
While there are many plugins that offer similar services, customers love Jetpack because they get everything needed in a single bundle — rather than multiple plugins by different authors. It’s also brought to you by Automattic, one of the most trusted names in WordPress, who manages millions of WordPress sites on WordPress.com.
Can I get a refund if I’m not happy?
If — for any reason — you’re not satisfied with our services, we will issue a full refund within 30 days. No questions asked.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you do not need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack
Still undecided about paid plans?
Visit our plans page and explore your options if you are still not sure. Keep in mind that you are guaranteed a full refund within 30 days if you are dissatisfied for any reason.Compare Plans