Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep your site safe and sound, from posts to plugins.
- Protection from brute force attacks
- 24/7 downtime monitoring
- Secure Sign-On
- Automatic plugin updates
- And more
Are you blocked from accessing your dashboard?
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Getting Started with the Jetpack Protect Plugin - The Jetpack Protect plugin is a free security plugin for WordPress that scans your site and warns you about vulnerabilities, keeping your site one step ahead of security threats and malware. What do I need to run Jetpack Protect on my site? Installing Jetpack Protect Installing Jetpack Protect can be done from your site’s WP […]
- Use MainWP Extensions for Jetpack Protect and Scan - Scan and fix multiple WordPress websites from a centralized dashboard, combining the power of Jetpack and MainWP. This article is only for customers using MainWP alongside Jetpack. If you’re not using MainWP, please see our general documentation about Jetpack Scan. The Jetpack Protect Extension for MainWP To use the Jetpack Protect Extension for MainWP, you […]
- Jetpack Firewall in the Jetpack Protect Plugin - Jetpack Firewall examines incoming traffic to your site and decides to allow or block it based on various rules. This adds an important layer of protection to your site, particularly when attackers actively exploit unpatched vulnerabilities. The Firewall Premium features require a connection to a WordPress.com account and a plan that has a Scan feature, […]
- Jetpack Protect - Jetpack Protect is a free security plugin for WordPress that scans your site and warns you about vulnerabilities, keeping your site one step ahead of security threats and malware. What do I need to run Jetpack Protect on my site? Installing Jetpack Protect Installing Jetpack Protect can be done from your site’s WP Admin. To […]
- Jetpack WAF (Web Application Firewall) - Looking for more information about using the WAF with the Jetpack Protect plugin? See our article about the Jetpack Protect Plugin. Jetpack’s WAF (Web Application Firewall) examines incoming traffic to a WordPress site and decides to allow or block it based on various rules. This adds an important layer of protection to your site, particularly […]
- Jetpack Akismet Anti-spam - Jetpack Anti-spam, powered by Akismet, automatically filters spam comments and contact form submissions on your site. Using Jetpack Akismet Anti-spam requires a Jetpack Security, Jetpack Complete, or Jetpack Akismet Anti-spam plan, or a legacy plan that includes anti-spam. Getting Started with Jetpack Akismet Anti-spam Once you’ve purchased your Jetpack Akismet Anti-spam plan and connected your […]
- How to Clean Your Hacked WordPress Site - It can be scary and stressful when your website is hacked, but it needn’t be a disaster. If you use Jetpack Scan to monitor your site, it will notify you of any potential threats. In many cases, these can be resolved with the click of a button. However, sometimes a website can get hacked more […]
- Protect your site with brute force protection - Jetpack Protect allows you to protect yourself against traditional brute force attacks and distributed brute force attacks that use many servers against your site
- Jetpack Scan - Jetpack Scan offers automated malware scanning and one-click threat resolution.
- Troubleshoot Jetpack Brute Force Attack Protection - Are you unable to enable the Protect feature on your site? Check these tips to find out why.
Our paid subscriptions offer even more ways to protect and monitor your site — learn more here.