Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep your site safe and sound, from posts to plugins.
- Protection from brute force attacks
- 24/7 downtime monitoring
- Secure Sign On
- Automatic plugin updates
- And more
Are you blocked from accessing your dashboard? Use one of the three methods described here to unblock yourself.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Security Scanning - Jetpack Premium and Professional plans include daily, automated security scanning and one-click threat resolution. On this page, you’ll learn about some of the more common threats that we look for and how to properly address them. Changes to Core WordPress Files We checks you WordPress installation to see if any core files have been changed […]
- Jetpack Backups - Jetpack Backups allow you to easily restore or download a backup from a specific moment in the past. It's like an "undo" button for your site.
- Troubleshooting issues with the Protect module - Are you unable to enable the Protect module on your site? Check these tips to find out why.
- Security - Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep every bit of your site safe and sound.
- Security Features - Jetpack’s security features allow you to secure your self-hosted WordPress sites from a single dashboard on WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Secure Sign On - Using the same log-in credentials you use for WordPress.com, you’ll now be able to register for and sign in to self-hosted WordPress.org sites quickly and securely.
- Downtime Monitoring - Jetpack Monitor will keep tabs on your site, and alert you the moment that downtime is detected.
Our paid subscriptions offer even more ways to protect and monitor your site — learn more here.