Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep your site safe and sound, from posts to plugins.
- Protection from brute force attacks
- 24/7 downtime monitoring
- Secure Sign-On
- Automatic plugin updates
- And more
Are you blocked from accessing your dashboard?
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Jetpack Firewall in the Jetpack Protect Plugin - Jetpack Firewall examines incoming traffic to your site and decides to allow or block it based on various rules. This adds an important layer of protection to your site, particularly when attackers actively exploit unpatched vulnerabilities. The Firewall Premium features require a connection to a WordPress.com account and a plan that has a Scan feature, […]
- Jetpack Protect - Jetpack Protect is a free security plugin for WordPress that scans your site and warns you about vulnerabilities keeping your site one step ahead of security threats and malware. Requirements Jetpack Protect does not require the Jetpack plugin to run and secure your site. What do I need to run Jetpack Protect on my site? […]
- Jetpack Firewall - The Jetpack Firewall is a web application firewall (known as WAF) designed to protect your WordPress site from malicious requests. Looking for more information about Firewall included with the Jetpack Protect plugin? See our article about the Jetpack Protect Plugin. The Jetpack Firewall examines incoming traffic to a WP site and decides to allow or […]
- Brute Force Attack Protection (formerly Protect) - Jetpack Protect allows you to protect yourself against traditional brute force attacks and distributed brute force attacks that use many servers against your site
- Jetpack Scan - Jetpack Scan offers automated malware scanning and one-click threat resolution.
- Troubleshooting issues with the Brute Force Attack Protection feature - Are you unable to enable the Protect feature on your site? Check these tips to find out why.
- Security - Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep your site safe and sound, from posts to plugins. Protection from brute force attacks 24/7 downtime monitoring Secure Sign-On Automatic plugin updates And more Are you blocked from accessing your dashboard? Use one of the three methods described here to unblock yourself. Here are some resources to help […]
- Security Features - Jetpack’s security features allow you to secure your self-hosted WordPress sites from a single dashboard on WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Secure Sign On - Using the same log-in credentials you use for WordPress.com, you’ll now be able to register for and sign in to self-hosted WordPress.org sites quickly and securely.
- Downtime Monitoring - Jetpack Monitor will keep tabs on your site, and alert you the moment that downtime is detected.
Our paid subscriptions offer even more ways to protect and monitor your site — learn more here.