This month, we’re shipping several under-the-hood improvements and bug fixes to make Jetpack work even better for you and your website. Here are the highlights:
- We’re ensuring that Jetpack is compatible with the upcoming version of WordPress including Full Site Editing.
- We’re simplifying how your site accesses the features made available by the WordPress.com cloud infrastructure.
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.7: Behind-the-scenes improvements for your site
Posted in Releases
This month, we’re excited to announce official support for WooCommerce in Jetpack Search. If you’re serious about your online store, giving people the ability to quickly find exactly what they want to buy is a must.
In addition, we’ve been adding better functionality to blocks and making maintenance and performance improvements. Let’s dive in!
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.6: Sell more stuff with Search for your Woo Store
We’ve got quite the release for you this month! Jetpack 9.5 provides personal recommendations for your site, improves your findability with free SEO tools, and gives your visitors a better search experience. Bonus: the WordPress mobile app was recently updated and now includes Jetpack tools helping you to protect your site from anywhere. Let’s get to it!
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.5: Level up your site with custom recommendations
This month, Jetpack focused on enhancing some of your favorite blocks, buttons, and widgets.
- The Podcast Player Block has skip back and forward buttons, and supports pages with multiple podcasts and RSS feed links.
- You can now show off your Patreon profile through the Social Icons widget.
- Jetpack’s Instant Search feature is now compatible with older browsers like IE11.
- We fixed some Video block display issues for videos hosted by Jetpack.
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.4: Improvements for You
It’s been a hard year for many of us, so we are excited to turn the page and move forward with renewed optimism into 2021. On behalf of the Jetpack team, we hope you and your business or hobby have a great year filled with success.
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.3: Happy New Year from Jetpack
Posted in Releases
Tagged 9.3, Releases
Jetpack 9.2 is now available. Give the latest version a try, by installing Jetpack or updating your existing installation.
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.2: Ready for WordPress 5.6
Jetpack 9.1 ships several under-the-hood improvements and bug fixes that make Jetpack’s features work even better for you and your website. This month, we focused on improving compatibility of the Jetpack plugin with other plugins you may be using on your site:
- We’ve improved how Jetpack’s comments, embeds, blocks, and Google Analytics features work with the AMP plugin.
- We’ve added support for Google’s Web Stories plugin to our Open Graph Meta tags.
- We’ve improved the performance of the block editor when using Jetpack alongside the Gutenberg plugin.
- You can now track WooCommerce events with Jetpack’s Google Analytics feature, even when using the AMP plugin.
Continue reading → Jetpack 9.1: Focusing on Compatibility
In this month’s release, we’re offering new ways to transform your content and extend your reach. Now it’s easier than ever to move content from your site to social media and vice versa.
Even better, all updates included in Jetpack 9.0 are available for free.
WordPress 5.5 comes out in a few days, and Jetpack is ready: Jetpack 8.8 is fully compatible with WordPress 5.5. There are also a few other notable improvements:
Continue reading → Jetpack 8.8: Ready for WordPress 5.5