Thanks to the Publicize module, you can automatically publish each one of your blog posts to your Google+ Profile.
On the Settings -> Sharing page click Add New. You’ll be taken to Google where you’ll be asked to approve the connection between your Jetpack site and your Google+ account. Click Accept.
On the next screen, you’ll see a message confirming that you have successfully connected your Jetpack site to your Google+ Profile. You can also check the box to make the connection available to all users of the blog. This means that when another user creates a post it will also publicize to this Google+ connection.
Changing who can see your Publicized posts on Google+
All posts shared by Publicize to your Google+ Profile or Page will be public. While it was previously possible to change the visibility of your posts, Google+ no longer offers this option.
If the connection between Google+ and your site gets disconnected for some reason, don’t worry, just follow these steps and you’ll be back on track again in no time.
- Go to this page, and select your Jetpack site
- Click on “Disconnect” next to the Google+ Publicize settings.
- Confirm the disconnection.
- Reload the page and confirm the link now says Add new, but don’t click that link yet.
- Log into your Google+ account. Then go to this page.
- Click on the WordPress application to open the app settings.
- Select “Remove.”
- Log back into your site. Go to Settings -> Sharing and follow the steps at the top of this page to reconnect.