As a site owner, you rely on your website to attract customers and earn money — regardless of whether you run a high-traffic, e-commerce site or a “brochure” site for your restaurant, consultancy, or small business. The new Jetpack Personal plan is an affordable way to safeguard your site’s content, data, and code from hackers and spammers, so that your site is always up and running when your customers arrive.
Introducing the Jetpack Personal plan
Our new plan protects your site at a much lower price — providing the security essentials you need to keep your site safe from hackers and spammers.
The Jetpack Personal plan includes:
- Automatic, daily site backups stored safely in an off-site location.
- A 30-day site archive meaning you can go back up to 30 days to revert to a specific version of your site.
- Unlimited storage space — no matter how large your site is, we backup all of it (including all code, content, images, themes, and files).
- Automated restores from our backup dashboard to a location of your choice.
- Akismet spam-filtering to keep your content and comments free from malicious and spammy links.
What’s in it for me?
Protection from hackers. The moment your site is live, it becomes a target for spammers and hackers. How do we know this? We see (and block) over 5,000 brute force attacks for every site we protect.
Spam protection. Seeing a site full of spammy comments is not only embarrassing, it compromises your business’ reputation. Akismet blocks spam and the malicious links they can contain so that they never appear on your site.
Accident insurance. Accidents happen to the best of us. You (or your developer) might accidentally delete some content, unintentionally break some code, or your hosting provider might be the victim of an attack or accident. With Jetpack, you can revert to a backup quickly to get your site back up and running, earning you new customers and revenue.
How do I get started?
Learn more about Jetpack’s features and our monthly or yearly subscription options.
When you purchase the plan, we get to work automatically. Your first site backup will start within minutes.
And if you need assistance, or have questions you’d like to ask before you buy, our support team is always ready to help.