Jetpack 1.8.1 has been released to address issues that some users experienced with Jetpack 1.8.
What has changed since 1.8? We…
- …fixed a bug preventing some users from viewing stats.
- Fixed a bug that broke some sites when the Mobile Theme module was enabled.
- Fixed a bug preventing the usage of the Top Posts widget.
- Updated the Twitter widget to prevent malware warnings by some security software.
- Fixed a bug in the Mobile Theme that caused errors for some users with custom header images.
- Fixed a bug in the Mobile Theme that was disabling some toolbar buttons.
- Made mobile app promos in the Mobile Theme footer opt-in.
For a complete list of changes, see the official Jetpack Changelog.
You should see the update available in your WordPress dashboard shortly; alternatively, you can always download the latest version of Jetpack here at jetpack.me as well.
Remember to contact support or post in the support forum if you need help. A quick update like this wouldn’t be possible without the bug reports submitted by you and other users, so we are grateful for your participation.
Explore the benefits of Jetpack plans
Compare plans in detail to see how Jetpack can help you design, market, and secure your WordPress site.Compare plans