Building a strong following of readers and customers is hard work. And getting eyes on your content can feel like rubbing two sticks together.
You know there are people out there who are interested in what you’re building — but how to find them? That’s why we’ve created Blaze. Advertise your posts and pages across millions of sites in the WordPress.com and Tumblr ad network. All it takes is a few clicks, starting from $5 per day.
Blaze has incredible reach: more than 13.5 billion impressions per month from millions of active daily visitors is the spark you need to get noticed. It’s like lighter fluid for your best content.
How Blaze works
Once you have Jetpack installed, then head to wordpress.com/advertising and select your website — you’ll see a list of recent posts and pages you can promote.
Alternatively, when viewing the post or page list in your WordPress.com dashboard, click the ellipses (three dots) next to any individual post or page to bring up a new menu, then click “Promote with Blaze.”
If you’re having trouble, make sure your language is set to English and Jetpack’s JSON API module is enabled. This module is enabled by default, but if you’ve manually disabled it, you can refer to these instructions to activate it.
Now you’ll be in the Blaze Campaign Wizard.
- Design your ad. Our wizard automatically formats your content into a beautiful ad, but you can adjust it however you like.
- Select your audience. Show off your ad to people in certain areas, or people who are reading about topics like movies or sports. You’ll see an estimate of how many people you’ll reach.
- Set your dates and budget. Run an ad for 6 months or just a few days — it’s up to you.
- Publish your ad. Get some of the lowest ad prices while protecting your brand with a system backed by Verity and Grapeshot. Rest easy that your ads will only show up where you’d like them to.
- See your reach. Once your ad is running, you can check how it’s doing in the “Campaigns” tab of the advertising page where you started your campaign. Quickly see how many impressions and clicks you got from your new fans.
Our campaigns are billed weekly based on how many times your ad is shown, so you’ll only ever pay for what you signed up for.
Currently, Blaze is only available in English. We’re working on rolling it out for additional languages. As always, you can find even more details about this tool on our support page.
Go on, add some fuel to your fire with Blaze.