Video Hosting for WordPress Sites
Host video effortlessly and deliver it at high speeds to your viewers.
What’s the best way of sharing video content?
Video is one of the most engaging forms of content that you can include on your website. In fact, Jetpack has been supporting seamlessly embedding video content from top services for a long time.
That said, hosting your videos on YouTube, DailyMotion, or directly on your own server has some shortcomings:
- If you host it yourself, you may need to pay more for hosting and bandwidth.
- Hosting on a third-party service like YouTube means that your viewers need to contend with third-party adverts (that you get no revenue from).
- Alternatively, hosting on an ad-free platform inevitably means that you need to pay more for the service.
- Unlimited storage
- Fully optimized from the ground up for WordPress and mobile.
- Integrates directly with your post editor and media library.
- High-speed, high-quality, ad-free, and unbranded.
- Rich stats for individual and overall video plays.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of content creation tools for WordPress sites including content delivery, image tools, sidebar customization, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. For advanced settings and trouble-shooting read our detailed support document.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied we will issue a full refund within thirty days. No questions asked.
How do I turn it on?
Simply install Jetpack and enable it with one click from your Jetpack dashboard.
Is there a storage limit?
Jetpack includes unlimited video hosting. Please note that there is a 2TB soft-limit on storage to ensure legitimate use. If this limit is reached, please reach out to Jetpack support and we can increase it for you.
Is there a file size limit?
Video hosting works well for files that are 1GB and lower. It may work for files between 1GB and 2GB, but the larger the file, the greater chance for the process to fail. Most networks will time out before you’re able to upload a file that’s larger than 1.4 GB. We cannot support any files that are larger than 2 GB.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you do not need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack
Still undecided about paid plans?
Visit our plans page and explore your options if you are still not sure. Keep in mind that you are guaranteed a full refund within 30 days if you are dissatisfied for any reason.Compare Plans