Video Hosting for WordPress Sites
Host video effortlessly and deliver it at high speeds to your viewers.
What’s the best way of sharing video content?
Video is one of the most engaging forms of content that you can include on your website. In fact, Jetpack has been supporting seamlessly embedding video content from top services for a long time.
That said, hosting your videos on YouTube, DailyMotion, or directly on your own server has its shortcomings:
- If you host it yourself, you will need to pay more for hosting and bandwidth.
- Hosting on a third party service like YouTube means that your viewers need to contend with third-party adverts (that you get no revenue from).
- Alternatively, hosting on an ad-free platform inevitably means that you need to pay more for the service.
- Fully optimized from the ground up for WordPress and mobile.
- Integrates directly with your post editor and media library.
- High-speed, high-quality, ad-free, and unbranded.
- Rich stats for individual and overall video plays.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of content creation tools for WordPress sites including content delivery, image tools, sidebar customization, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much does video hosting cost?
Video hosting is provided as part of the Jetpack paid plans starting at $9 per month (or just $99 annually). Compare and choose a plan from our pricing page.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied we will issue a full refund within thirty days. No questions asked.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you don't need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack