Jetpack VideoPress allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. This allows your videos to be loaded more quickly on your website.
How do I get Jetpack VideoPress?
How do I use Jetpack VideoPress?
Jetpack VideoPress can be used by installing the Jetpack plugin. Once you have the plugin installed, you’ll need to do the following:
- Go to Jetpack → Settings → Performance.
- In the media section at the bottom of the page, turn on the Enable VideoPress switch.
You’re now ready to start uploading your videos. You can learn more about adding videos to Jetpack VideoPress from our Uploading a Video to Jetpack VideoPress article.
Note: Jetpack VideoPress cannot be used on sites in Staging Mode.
More About Jetpack VideoPress
Get the most out of your Jetpack VideoPress subscription by checking out our support articles:
- Uploading a Video to Jetpack VideoPress
- Changing a Video’s Thumbnail
- Add a Video Using the Block Editor
- Video Hosting (Classic Editor)
- Troubleshooting Video Hosting Issues
Feel free to contact support for more personalized assistance.