Chapters are a great way to split up longer videos and organize them into different sections. Your visitors can see what each section is about and skip to their favorite parts.
How to add chapters to your VideoPress videos
- Upload a video via the VideoPress block.
- Click the “Done” button once it is finished uploading.
- Navigate to the block settings for the video in the editor sidebar. Make sure you’ve clicked on the VideoPress block in the editor section of the screen, then click the ‘cog’ icon below the Publish button to make the block settings appear.
- In the Description box, add a list of timestamps in minutes and seconds, along with corresponding chapter titles.
- Make sure that the first timestamp starts with 00:00.
- Add at least three chapter entries, in consecutive order, with at least 10-second intervals between each.
00:24 Mountains arise
02:38 Coming back home