Anti-virus, malware, and threat detection for your WordPress site, with automated resolution.
What are website security threats?
If a hacker or spammer gains unauthorized access to your site via a “backdoor,” you probably won’t notice anything odd when visiting your site or using your dashboard.
Hackers are clever, and stealth is their best weapon. They take advantage of these backdoors by stealing your data, or subtly inserting malicious links to redirect your traffic elsewhere or compromise your visitors’ security.
Website security threats often result in one or more of the following:
- Unauthorized access to your site database, including user account details.
- Modification of links so that visitors are redirected to questionable sites.
- Insertion of code that shows popups, or attempts to trick users into disclosing sensitive information.
- Possible blocking or banning of your site from search engine results.
- Loss of trust in your brand and site by customers if any of the above happens.
The solution? Constant patrols for code changes and infiltrations, just like a traditional anti-virus program does on your laptop or computer.
- Automatic, daily scans of your site code, checking for suspicious code and activity.
- On-demand scans when you suspect something is wrong.
- Instant email notifications when a threat is detected.
- Detailed information about the threat and affected files.
- Automated resolution for a large percentage of known threats.
- Expert, priority support by our Happiness Engineering team to help you fix problems.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of security services for WordPress sites including brute force protection, uptime monitoring, data backups, security scanning, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much does security scanning cost?
Security scanning is provided as part of some Jetpack paid plans starting from $9 per month (or just $99 annually). Compare and choose a plan from our pricing page.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied we will issue a full refund within thirty days. No questions asked.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you don't need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack