Site Stats for WordPress Sites
Clear, concise, and actionable site stats about visitors and traffic.
How can I measure my site?
Two of the burning questions most website owners want an answer to is “how many visitors came to my website?” and “how can I get more?”
There are various solutions that provide stats about your traffic and visitors, including the highly popular Google Analytics.
Jetpack’s site stats help you answer these questions and give you these benefits:
- Easy, one-click setup and installation with no additional scripts or coding needed.
- Clear and concise numbers about overall traffic by different time periods as well as for individual posts and pages.
- Key insights about most popular times, geographic locations, and search terms.
- Available on mobile.
Start collecting data and stats about your website to help you work out what you can do to attract more visitors.
- Available in your dashboard, on WordPress.com, and in WordPress mobile apps.
- See top posts, searches, referrers, and geographic locations.
- Get insights about most popular content and times.
- Choose to track or exclude registered users.
- Make stats reports available to other registered users.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of traffic tools for WordPress sites including stats, sharing, automatic promotion, related posts, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much do site stats cost?
Site stats are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
Can I also use Google Analytics?
Yes. Jetpack site stats do not conflict with Google Analytics and you can use both on your WordPress installation.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, elevate your brand, and engage with more readers better.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.