Subscriptions for WordPress Sites
Make it easy for visitors to sign up to receive notifications of your latest content, posts, and comments.
How can I keep in touch with my visitors?
If somebody visits your site and likes your content, its possible that they will bookmark it or remember your site address and revisit it at a later date.
However that’s a one-sided relationship and relies on your visitors remembering to check your site for updates.
Subscriptions eliminate this problem for you and your readers because:
- When you publish a new post Jetpack automatically emails it directly to your subscribers.
- Visitors don’t need to remember your site address to see your content.
- You stand a higher chance of converting one-off visitors into repeat readers.
It takes quite a lot of effort (and sometimes money) to get people to your site in the first place. Once they’re there, make the process of keeping in touch easy on yourself and your readers.
- Automatic email of new posts and comments (optional) to subscribers.
- Easily display subscription forms in posts, pages, and sidebars with no coding.
- Choose whether to email full text or an excerpt.
- Embed various kinds of media directly into the email using shortcodes.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of discussion tools for WordPress sites including comments, subscriptions, contact forms, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much do subscriptions cost?
Subscriptions are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you don't need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack