Related Posts for WordPress Sites
Keep visitors on your site by showing them related content they will be interested in.
How can I get more pageviews?
When somebody visits your site, a great way of increasing your pageviews is to persuade them to stay on your site for longer by reading more content that’s relevant to them.
One common way of doing this is to link to other pages or posts on your site from within your content body. This however has three disadvantages: 1) it is manual and time-consuming, 2) readers often don’t want to click away before they’ve finished reading, and 3) it is very hard to go back and update old posts to link to newer content.
Our related posts services does away with these problems for you and you benefit from:
- Genuine related content is cleverly shown to readers at the bottom of the post.
- Newer content is automatically included in the pool of related posts available to readers.
- All analysis, processing, and indexing takes place on our servers which means you don’t incur additional hosting costs.
- Most sites see a sustained increase in pageviews (read case study).
Many hosts only allow Jetpack’s related posts and disallow similar plugins because we take on the processing and bandwidth burden for you.
- No additional load on your server.
- One-click activation and posts will start being indexed immediately.
- New posts and content are automatically synchronized, processed, and indexed.
- Use a header or larger visual layout.
- Various customization options.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of traffic tools for WordPress sites including stats, sharing, automatic promotion, related posts, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much does the related posts service cost?
Related posts are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you don't need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack