We are back with more Jetpack goodness for you. Over the last few weeks, we’ve closely monitored new and old jetpacks and have, with surgical and space age precision, patched several important issues.
Jetpack 1.1.2 includes fixes for:
- Fixes for all “timestamp is too old” errors (generated by difference between your server and wordpress.com servers)
- Fixes for many “register_http_request_failed” errors caused by hosts making https requests, without verifying SSL certificates.
- Smarter fallback behavior when WordPress.com is experiencing problems.
- After The Deadline: fixed several settings storage issues.
- Stats: Better handling of old statistics data.
- Twitter Widget: improved time/date formatting, and timeout error handling.
- Gravatar Hovercards: Improved visuals for Windows browsers.
- Share This: improved localization for Facebook Like button.
- Slightly improved experience for RTL languages. We plan on further improving the RTL experience in Jetpack 1.2.
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.Compare plans