Performance Tools for WordPress Sites
Boost up your site’s speed with Jetpack
How can I make my site load faster?
Regardless of the type of site you’re running, making sure that it loads quickly and feels fast should be among of your primary goals.
A fast site means a better visitor experience. Shorter load times can lead to lower bounce rates, happier readers, more page views, a healthier time on page, and — if you’re running a store — improved sales.
Jetpack’s site accelerator can improve your site speed and help you take control of your SEO, by serving images, videos, and static files from our global Content Delivery Network (CDN). This means less stress on your servers and an improved browsing experience for your visitors.
Jetpack’s Search feature helps deliver faster, more relevant results to your visitors by replacing the default search experience with an Elasticsearch-powered service. It’s proven to scale for millions of queries a day across millions of posts.
How Jetpack performance tools speed up your site:
- Serve your images and videos through Jetpack’s high-speed content delivery network.
- Reduced load times for your readers by intelligently loading images as they enter the viewport.
- Jetpack’s Search feature helps deliver faster, more relevant results to your visitors.
- Make your visitor’s experience more efficient by loading more content on-the-fly.
- Optimize your site to use less bandwidth from your host.
- Jetpack features are supported on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- For even more caching options try WP Super Cache, which is fully supported by Jetpack.
Get all the features you need
Learn more about each of Jetpack’s performance tools:
- Site accelerator Load pages faster, and serve your images and static files from our global network of servers.
- Fast video hosting Ad-free, high-speed, and high-quality video hosting optimized for WordPress.
- Smart loading images Speed up your site significantly with faster-loading images.
- Jetpack Search Better and faster site-wide search powered by Jetpack’s cloud computing.
- Infinite scroll Automatically load more content when a reader reaches the end of a page.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Will your free services always be free?
Yes. All Jetpack services that are currently offered for free will always be offered for free.
Why should I choose Jetpack?
While there are many plugins that offer similar services, customers love Jetpack because they get everything needed in a single bundle — rather than multiple plugins by different authors. It’s also brought to you by Automattic, one of the most trusted names in WordPress, who manages millions of WordPress sites on WordPress.com.
Can I get a refund if I’m not happy?
If — for any reason — you’re not satisfied with our services, we will issue a full refund within 30 days. No questions asked.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you don't need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack