Thanks to your help tracking down bugs in Jetpack 1.2, we’ve been able to quickly ship a new release that fixes most of the problems you reported.
Bugs fixed in version 1.2.1:
- Missing/Inaccessible Sites Stats page: We made the stats pages faster in Jetpack 1.2. In Jetpack 1.2.1, we actually made them visible.
- Scary looking errors during upgrade: There were some nasty looking, but ultimately harmless, errors during upgrade for some people.
- The “menu bubble” for new features shows the wrong number: For some types of upgrades, the bubble’s count was incorrect.
- The presence of VaultPress is not detected accurately: Our colleagues at VaultPress fixed this one for us.
- Bad link to Jetpack FAQ: Lastly, a tiny update that only the eagle-eyed spotted.
You should see the update available in your WordPress dashboard shortly. As always, you can download the latest version of Jetpack here at jetpack.me as well.