As 2016 comes to a close and we look forward to 2017, we took some time to look back on the past twelve months across our company – Automattic – and all our products: WordPress.com, Jetpack, WooCommerce, and WordPress.com VIP.
We hope you enjoy scrolling through our 2016 Annual Report — chock-full of fun and interesting stats about our products, like:
- How many new posts were published on WordPress.com.
- How many live chat requests and support emails we’ve replied to.
- How many online stores are running WooCommerce, and how many sites have added Jetpack.
- How many spam comment and brute force attacks we’ve blocked on your sites.
As well as answers to those burning questions you might have about Automattic, like:
- How many languages we speak!
- Our diversity and inclusion stats.
- How many paid sabbaticals we’ve taken this year.
- Exactly how many people named Michael work here (spoiler: not enough!).
Explore the benefits of Jetpack plans
Compare plans in detail to see how Jetpack can help you design, market, and secure your WordPress site.Compare plans