As 2016 comes to a close and we look forward to 2017, we took some time to look back on the past twelve months across our company – Automattic – and all our products: WordPress.com, Jetpack, WooCommerce, and WordPress.com VIP.
We hope you enjoy scrolling through our 2016 Annual Report — chock-full of fun and interesting stats about our products, like:
- How many new posts were published on WordPress.com.
- How many live chat requests and support emails we’ve replied to.
- How many online stores are running WooCommerce, and how many sites have added Jetpack.
- How many spam comment and brute force attacks we’ve blocked on your sites.
As well as answers to those burning questions you might have about Automattic, like:
- How many languages we speak!
- Our diversity and inclusion stats.
- How many paid sabbaticals we’ve taken this year.
- Exactly how many people named Michael work here (spoiler: not enough!).
We hope you’ll be with us throughout 2017 — either as users, as contributors, or as colleagues!
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.
Get up to 50% off your first year.Compare plans