We’ve been busy since our launch last week studying and following up on every issue reported for 1.1. As you might imagine, there have been problems specific to particular hosting providers and it takes time to carefully diagnose and fix these complex issues. And today, we’re proud and happy to release 1.1.1 for your jetpacking pleasure.
If you’ve had problems with 1.1, we’re sorry about that. And we’re confident 1.1.1 will solve many of your complaints.
Among other minor fixes, 1.1.1 includes:
- Fixes for many “Your Jetpack has a glitch. Connecting this site with WordPress.com is not possible.” errors.
- PHP4 compatibility for Stats (ShareDaddy disabled appropriately).
- Improved error messages.
- Improve CSS styling.
- Corrected permalink handling for Stats Server for improved per post permalink calculation.
- Screen Options and Help links available during Jetpack call to connect.
- Improved performance of LaTeX URLs using cookieless CDN.
If none of that makes any sense to you, don’t worry, be happy. It’s all good news.
You can download Jetpack 1.1.1 now.
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.
Get up to 60% off your first year.Compare plans