Today we released Jetpack 2.0.1 to correct various issues with Photon, Publicize, and Infinite Scroll. What did we fix?
- Avoid distorting images that don’t have explicit width and height set, or that only have one dimension specified.
- When images are linked to their full-size versions, also serve the full-size versions from the WordPress.com CDN.
- If an image is already processed with Photon, don’t reprocess it.
- Add support for the Lazy Load plugin.
- Unbreak smilies. 🙂
- If a site has custom shortlink settings, use those rather than always using wp.me.
- Disable the Publicize interface for any posts already publicized to reduce confusion.
- Link to connected LinkedIn profiles on the connections screen.
- Improve error handling.
- Child themes now support Infinite Scroll if the parent theme does.
- Archives now properly load only posts that would be shown if Infinite Scroll wasn’t present.
- Link to support documentation within the module when the active theme doesn’t support Infinite Scroll.
Those are the highlights, but we also fixed dozens of other issues reported by our users. For a complete list of changes, see the official Jetpack Changelog.
The update will be available in your WordPress dashboard shortly; alternatively, you can always download the latest version of Jetpack here at jetpack.me as well.
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.
Get up to 60% off your first year.Compare plans