Exciting news: we’ve now partnered with WPWebHost to make Jetpack Personal and Professional plan services available to their customers at no additional cost. In other words, you pay for your hosting and you get a Jetpack plan for free.
Here’s a little more information about the partnership for those of you new to either WPWebHost, Jetpack, or both.
WPWebHost: Managed WordPress hosting with a focus on speed and security
With WPWebHost, you get managed WordPress hosting — that is, a host that’s fully dedicated to WordPress sites. WPWebHost provides their customers with strong security, complete flexibility, and full control over their content… and now, the added bonus of Jetpack.
WPWebHost customers also get bonuses like a sandbox for testing, a fast one-click installer, and a free .blog domain. Their WP Plus plan offers access to a semi-shared hosting environment, while WP Geek offers a dedicated environment for sites that need it.
Not familiar with Jetpack?
Jetpack Personal, offered with WPWebHost’s WP Lite plan, offers everything a new WordPress user needs to grow and secure their website. Normally $39 annually, access to Jetpack Personal via your WPWebHost plan includes:
- Real-time, off-site backups of your entire site content, data, and settings with one-click restores.
- An unlimited image content delivery network (CDN) to speed up the delivery of images.
- Spam filtering in your comments, contact forms, and product reviews.
- Automated promotion of new pages and posts on social media networks.
- Priority support from Jetpack’s WordPress and security experts.
On the other hand, Jetpack Professional gives professional bloggers, small business owners, and WordPress experts access to all the tools they need to design and grow an incredible site. Normally $299 annually, access to Jetpack Professional includes everything listed above, plus:
- Automated malware scanning of your code, themes, and plugins.
- Unlimited high-speed, ad-free, high-definition video hosting.
- Pre-approval to a WordPress-specific, high quality ad program to generate revenue.
- Access to over 250 free and premium WordPress themes to help you design a professional site.
How to get started
- If you’re already a WPWebHost customer, you already have access to Jetpack Personal (if you have a WP Lite plan) or Professional (if you have a WP Plus or Geek plan). You can review your current plan and upgrade by logging into your account.
- On the other hand, if you’d like to sign up for a WPWebHost account, you can do so by viewing their plans here.
If you have questions about Jetpack after signing up, please contact support for assistance. If you need help with your WPWebHost plan, you can get in touch with their support team by logging into your account.
Enjoy and let us know if you have any thoughts in the comments!
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.
Get up to 50% off your first year.Compare plans