Looking for a fast new host for your WordPress site? We’ve got one for you! We’ve partnered with A2 Hosting to make Jetpack Personal available to their customers at no additional cost. If you’re using A2’s managed WordPress hosting, you’ll have access to Jetpack Personal for free.
Here’s a little more information about what this partnership means for those of you new to either A2 Hosting, Jetpack, or both.
A2 Hosting: Fine-tuned, blazing fast WordPress hosting
A2 Hosting’s top priority is speed. They sport page load times up to 20 times faster than other hosting environments, which helps reduce your website’s bounce rate, load large files more quickly, and keep visitors around for longer. All of this ultimately results in more clicks, conversions, and money for you.
A2 also offers valuable perks like an easy staging environment, LiteSpeed caching, an SSL certificate at no cost, and WP-CLI pre-installed. And with Jetpack, the deal gets even better.
About Jetpack Personal
Jetpack Personal, offered with all of A2 Hosting’s managed WordPress hosting packages, offers everything a new WordPress user needs to grow and secure their website. Normally $39 annually, access to Jetpack Personal via your plan includes:
- Off-site backups of your content, data, and settings with one-click restores.
- An unlimited image content delivery network (CDN) to speed up image load times.
- Spam filtering in your comments, contact forms, and product reviews.
- Automated promotion of new pages and posts on social media networks.
- Priority support from Jetpack’s WordPress experts.
How to get started
- If you’re already an A2 Hosting customer, you already have access to Jetpack Personal. Log in to your account here to get started.
- On the other hand, if you’d like to sign up for managed WordPress hosting with A2, you can do so by viewing their plans here.
If you have questions about Jetpack after signing up, please contact support for assistance. If you need help with your A2 Hosting plan, you can get in touch with their support team right here.
Enjoy, and let us know what you think of this new partnership in the comments!