Portfolios and Testimonials for WordPress Sites
Specially designed layouts for custom content that work with any theme.
How can I showcase the best of my work?
If you’re a designer, consultant, retailer, or service provider it can be beneficial to include samples of your work or customer testimonials on your site for prospective customers to read.
You can of course publish this sort of content into a regular page or blog post but why not use something specifically designed for this problem?
Jetpack’s portfolio and testimonial custom content types help you:
- Create good looking pages without needing to code up custom templates or child themes.
- Provide your readers with engaging “social proof” of the quality of your work.
- Ensure that the effort you put into this content is not lost if you need to change your WordPress theme.
Jetpack makes it easy for you to focus on creating the content readers will value rather than getting bogged down in technicalities.
- Use the Portfolio custom to manage and showcase project work.
- Use the Testimonial custom post type to add, organize, and display your customer testimonials.
- Include custom content anywhere with shortcodes.
- Also provides support for simple food menus and comics.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of content creation tools for WordPress sites including content delivery, image tools, sidebar customization, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
How much doe custom content types cost?
Custom content types are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you don't need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack