Discussion and Community Tools for WordPress Sites
Engage your readers, keep in touch, and create a community around your site.
How can I connect to my readers?
With Jetpack, you can interact with your site’s visitors and create relationships with them.
Subscriptions, for instance, allow people to read your work even if they don’t visit your site often. Jetpack comments also makes it easier for people to comment by using their existing Facebook, Twitter, Google, or WordPress.com accounts.
What Jetpack discussion tools do for your community:
- Allow people to comment using their existing social media accounts.
- Create contact forms for people to safely get in touch with you.
- Allow people to instantly receive your latest content by email via subscriptions.
- Let your advanced users use Markdown in their comments.
- Allow link notifications and notify other blogs you link to.
- Automatically filter comments and submissions for spam. PRO
Learn more about each of Jetpack’s discussion features:
- Subscriptions Visitors who subscribe to your site, or to comments, will receive emails when you post new content.
- Contact forms Create any number of contact forms without any coding. Submissions will be emailed to you directly.
- Comments Simple and secure commenting for your posts and pages with spam-filtering.
- Spam filtering We’ll make sure no questionable content or comments are published on your site.
- Markdown Style comments and include links without any HTML.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Will the free services always be free?
Yes. All Jetpack services that are currently offered for free will always be offered for free.
Why should I choose Jetpack?
While there are many plugins that offer similar services, customers love Jetpack because they get everything needed in a single bundle — rather than multiple plugins by different authors. It’s also brought to you by Automattic, one of the most trusted names in WordPress, who manages millions of WordPress sites on WordPress.com.
Can I get a refund if I’m not happy?
If — for any reason — you’re not satisfied with our services, we will issue a full refund within 14 days for yearly plans, and within 7 days for monthly plans. No questions asked.
Can I pay to get more followers?
No. We strongly believe that communities are best created when readers are genuinely engaged with great content, products, and services. Jetpack features are designed to help those people who already love your site to keep in touch with you.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack is designed to keep your site protected and blazing fast.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of free features like our CDN, downtime monitoring, and brute force attack protection. Installation is totally free and just takes a few minutes.Install Jetpack
Still undecided about upgrading?
Visit our pricing page and check out how we can secure your site or help you better reach your audience. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we offer full refunds within 14 days for yearly plans, and within 7 days for monthly plans.Compare Plans