Contact Forms for WordPress Sites
Easily create any number of contact forms without any coding.
Is it hard to create a contact form?
Most websites and blogs have some kind of “About” or “Contact” page from where visitors or customers can get in touch.
Jetpack provides simple, free contact forms that visitors can fill in securely and on submission the response will be emailed directly to your inbox.
Contact forms are useful because:
- Some users prefer them over writing an email or using a phone.
- You don’t have to publish your email address and still allow visitors to get in touch with you.
- They can be used for different purposes on different parts of your site.
Jetpack contact forms are easy to create without any coding and you can use as many as you want around your site.
- Add, edit, and reorder contact form fields using a drag and drop editor.
- Receive an email notification for each response and also view them in your dashboard.
- Customize the email address to which the notifications will be sent.
- If you’re using our spam filtering service, form submissions will be checked for spam.
- Add as many contact forms as you need.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of discussion tools for WordPress sites including comments, subscriptions, contact forms, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much do contact forms cost?
Contact forms are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, elevate your brand, and engage with more readers better.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.