The Blog Stats Widget displays your blog’s total number of views (not including your own views).
Adding the Blog Stats Widget
- To use this widget, you’ll first need to activate the Extra Sidebar Widgets feature.
- Navigate to Appearance → Customize → Widgets and add a Blog Stats (Jetpack) widget to any widget area.
- Once you add the widget, you’ll find customization options:
- Title (optional): This text appears above the widget.
- Pageview Description (optional): This text appears next to the hit count in the widget.
Why isn’t my Blog Stats Widget updating?
The lack of updates to the Blog Stats Widget may be related to an expired transient on your site not being deleted. Try installing the Transients Manager plugin to try to fix it.
Once installed, search for any transient that starts with
jetpack_restapi_stats_cache_, followed by a random string of characters. After locating the transient, please delete it and re-check your Blog Stats Widget.
Please note that Transients Manager is a third-party plugin. Since we are not the developers/owners, we cannot troubleshoot it, nor are we responsible for updating it.