The Milestone Widget provides a simple way to create a countdown to or from a given date.
Make sure the Extra Sidebar Widgets feature is enabled.
Then, go to Appearance → Customize → Widgets to add the Milestone widget to any widget area. You will then see the following widget settings:
- Title (optional): This text appears above the widget.
- Description (optional): This text appears at the top of the widget.
- Date: Select the date you are counting to/from.
- Time (optional): Enter the time on the date you are counting down to.
- Time unit: Select if you want the widget to count automatically, year, month, day, or hour units.
- Milestone count: Select “Until your milestone” if you want the widget to count down to a specific date/time. Select “Since your milestone” if you want the widget to count from a specific date/time.
- Milestone Reached Message (optional): This text appears instead of a counter after reaching the milestone.
You can use the following HTML tags to format text in the widget settings text fields:
Still need help?
Please contact support directly. We’re happy to lend a hand and answer any other questions that you may have.