The Authors widget lets you showcase the names and avatar of your site’s authors in any widget area.
Activating and Setting Up The Authors Widget
- To use this widget, you’ll first need to activate the Extra Sidebar Widgets feature.
- Navigate to Appearance → Customize → Widgets.
- Search for the Authors (Jetpack) widget and click to add it.
- Once you add the widget, you’ll find several customization options:
- Title: Add an optional title for the widget.
- Display all authors: If you have more than one Author on the site, you can select this option to display all of them.
- Number of posts to show for each author: Display up to 10 posts by each Author.
- Avatar size: Choose the size you would like Author avatars to display. You can also choose to have no avatars visible, if you prefer.
- Visibility: If you don’t see the Visibility option in the widget, you’ll need to enable Widget Visibility.