Jetpack comes packed with lots of extras.
Let Jetpack enhance your site with a whole host of extra features. Extra Sidebar Widgets gives you additional widgets, like RSS Links, Twitter Timelines, and Facebook Like Boxes. Toolbar notifications let you view and moderate comments right from the toolbar, anywhere on your site, or across WordPress.com. WP.me shortlinks shorten your links so they don’t take up so much space.
Don’t need every feature? You can activate and deactivate Jetpack features at any time.
- Ad Block - The Ad block allows you to insert a Jetpack Ad unit anywhere within the content of any post or page.
- Add PHP Code Without Editing Files - Want to add a code snippet without having to edit your theme's functions.php file? This document explains how to use a functionality plugin instead.
- Authors Widget - The Authors Widget lets you showcase your blog’s writers in your sidebar.
- Blog Stats Widget - The Blog Stats Widget displays the total number of views to your blog (not including your own views).
- Calendly Block - Jetpack's Calendly block allows your visitors to schedule one-on-one appointments, group events, and team meetings directly from your website.
- Contact Info Widget - The Contact Info widget allows you to display your location, hours, and contact information along with an optional map view.
- Control Jetpack Features on One Page - You can control all of Jetpack's features from one simple page.
- Copy Post - Copy Post allows you to easily start new posts based on existing posts. It supports Posts, Pages, Jetpack Testimonials, and Jetpack Portfolios.
- Disconnect Jetpack Sites - You can find step-by-step guides below that will help you remove a self-hosted WordPress site you had previously connected to your WordPress.com account thanks to the Jetpack plugin.
- Display WordPress Posts Widget - The Display WordPress Posts widget lets you display up to ten recent posts from another WordPress.com blog, or a self-hosted WordPress site with Jetpack enabled.