Jetpack comes packed with lots of extras.
The Extra Sidebar Widgets module gives you additional widgets you can add to your blog. From RSS Links to Twitter Timelines and Facebook Like Boxes, the module makes it easy to add extra functionality to your site.
Toolbar notifications will allow you to view and moderate comments right from the toolbar, anywhere on your site or across WordPress.com.
Have modules you’d rather not use? You can easily activate and deactivate modules anytime.
Do you need to shorten your links so they don’t take up so much space? You can use our WP.me shortlinks for that.
Need a little extra security for your site? Maybe backups? Try VaultPress.
- Site Breadcrumbs - The Site Breadcrumbs feature provides a basic breadcrumb navigation function for your theme to use on single pages on Jetpack-powered sites. Site Breadcrumbs will be displayed in a unique way, consistent with that theme’s design. Adding Support Theme developers can add support for Site Breadcrumbs by including the jetpack_breadcrumbs() function in their theme’s singular page template file (i.e. single.php or […]
- Untappd Menu Shortcode - Untappd menus are a venue feature where a bar can add a menu of their beers via Untappd. Jetpack includes a shortcode to ease the embed process.
- Goodreads Widget - Goodreads provides a service that allows you to share your reading lists with friends. The Goodreads widget allows you to feature some of the books you’ve listed in the sidebar or footer of your WordPress.com site.
- Contact Info Widget - The Contact Info widget allows you to display your location, hours, and contact information along with an optional map view.
- Hosting FAQ - This page provides some technical information and guidelines about using our products for network administrators, server admins, and web hosts. By following these guidelines, you’ll help ensure that our shared user base has the best experience! Jetpack Connections to and from *.wordpress.com need to be whitelisted. In terms of IP ranges, the following ranges need to be […]
- Sitemaps - Sitemaps are files that list each post and page that should be indexed by search engines like Google or Bing. Jetpack allows you to generate such files thanks to the Sitemaps module.
- Google+ Badge Widget - The Google+ Badge Widget helps you link your Google+ page to your site. Get more recommendations for your site in Google search and grow your audience on Google+.
- Jetpack CLI - In this article you’ll learn commands to utilize Jetpack CLI and configure your Jetpack options and modules. Jetpack CLI is a command line interface for Jetpack, extending off of wp-cli for WordPress. You can easily modify your installation of Jetpack with a just a few simple commands. All you need is SSH access and a basic understanding of command line tools. wp […]
- Disconnect Jetpack Sites - You can find step-by-step guides below that will help you remove a self-hosted WordPress site you had previously connected to your WordPress.com account thanks to the Jetpack plugin.
- Jetpack Manage - Jetpack Manage allows you to manage your self-hosted WordPress sites and your WordPress.com sites from a single dashboard on WordPress.com. In this support doc, you can find: How to manage your Jetpack sites and plugins from WordPress.com Troubleshooting information and FAQs. When a plugin update is released, the best practice is to update that plugin […]