Jetpack’s Flickr widget allows you to display photos from your Flickr photostream to any widget area on your site.
To add the widget, go to Appearance → Widgets and drag the Flickr (Jetpack) widget into your chosen widget area.
Configuring the widget
- Enter a title for the widget (default: Flickr Photos).
- By default, the Flickr RSS URL field is empty. If you leave it empty, the widget will display “interesting” photos from Flickr.
- If you want to display photos from your own Flickr account, you’ll need to enter your own Flickr RSS URL.
To find your Flickr RSS URL, go to your photostream on Flickr, add “?details=1” to the URL, and hit enter. Scroll down until you see the RSS icon or the “Latest” link. Right-click on either options and copy the URL. Paste into the Flickr RSS URL field.
- Select how many photos you want to display (maximum: 10).
- Choose the size of your images (Thumbnail, Medium, Large).
- Save the widget.
If you have any trouble with the Flickr widget, please feel free to contact us for help.