Jetpack offers a growing range features to help you improve how fast your site loads.
Jetpack includes features which improve performance on mobile devices and slow or unreliable connections, or with large amounts of site content.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Jetpack Boost: Automated Critical CSS feature for paid subscriptions - The Automated Critical CSS feature is available when you upgrade to the paid version of Jetpack Boost. It replaces the traditional locally generated Critical CSS. After subscribing to the Jetpack Boost plan, your dashboard will look like this: Once it has been generated the first time, you will no longer have to manually generate your […]
- Jetpack Boost: Console errors - One of the main features of the Jetpack Boost plugin is called “Optimize CSS Loading”. When you enable this feature, the plugin figures out the most important CSS rules to display first (called Critical CSS) for different sections of your website. This Critical CSS helps pages display your content sooner, so your users don’t have […]
- Jetpack Boost - Jetpack Boost provides one-click optimizations that supercharge your WordPress site’s performance and improve web vitals scores for better SEO.
- Jetpack Search - Jetpack's Search feature is a powerful replacement for the search capability built into WordPress.
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) - Speed up and improve the reliability of your site using the latest in web technology.
- Site Accelerator - Jetpack's global Content Delivery Network (CDN) optimizes files and images so your visitors enjoy the fastest experience regardless of device or location.
- Lazy Images - Lazy Images makes pages load much faster by only loading visible images, waiting to load images that are offscreen as you scroll down.