If, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with our services, we will issue a full refund within 14 days for yearly plans and 7 days for monthly plans. No questions asked.
How do I request a refund?
- If you are within the refund period, head to your Manage Purchases page. This page can be accessed through your Me page in the “Manage Purchases” section of the left sidebar.
- Find the plan you’d like to refund in the list and select Cancel and Refund.
- A confirmation page will appear. Select the Cancel and Refund button to proceed.
- To complete the cancellation, click the Yes, Cancel Now
- You should see a message at the top of the page if your cancellation was successful, and you should also receive an email containing the refund information.
How will you refund my payment?
You will be refunded to the same payment method you used for your purchase. After processing, refunds usually take about ten days to appear on your statement. Credit card refunds could take up to 1-2 billing cycles for the refund to show up.
International refunds can take even longer to reach you. Your financial institution will be able to tell you when to expect the refund and how it will be listed on your statement.
I never got the cancellation email!
- Make sure you’re checking the right inbox. The email will be sent to the address listed in your Account Settings.
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com your contact list to allowlist our emails.
- Contact our support, and we’ll cancel the plan for you.
I don’t recognize this charge!
Charges from WordPress.com will have “WordPress” or “WPCHRG.com” listed on your billing statement. If you are unsure what this charge was for, you can search the transaction on our billing information page.
For charges from Jetpack or Akismet, please contact support with the transaction ID number and we will take care of a refund, if available.
Billing and Payments FAQ
If you need information about Billing and Payments, please check this page.
If you’re having trouble with your website or need further assistance, please contact support for help.