Automated Proofreading for WordPress Sites
Check your spelling, grammar, and style using After the Deadline proofreading technology.
Does spelling matter?
Correct spelling and grammar are an example of those things people don’t notice or value until they’re missing.
While one spelling mistake here and there might not be the end of the world, having too many will make your site (and consequently your brand) seem unprofessional or haphazard.
Automated proofreading for WordPress is a great way of getting a sanity check or final review before you publish something, particularly if you can’t afford to hire professional copywriters and editors.
- Just click the “ABC” icon in the WordPress editor to check your writing.
- Checks your spelling, misused words, grammar, and style.
- Error color-coding.
- Choose to ignore certain errors once or always.
- Available for English, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Extra options for bias language, clichés, complex phrases, double negatives, passive voice, and more.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of content creation tools for WordPress sites including content delivery, image tools, sidebar customization, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
How much does proofreading cost?
Proofreading is provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.