Make their writing process even smoother.
Writing can be tough. That’s why Jetpack includes modules that make the writing process easier. Post directly to your blog with an email, easily embed content with a shortcode, or use LaTeX to display complex mathematical equations and formulas.
- Markdown Block - With the Markdown block you can create formatted content using only regular characters and some punctuation marks. Markdown is used by writers and bloggers who want a quick and easy way to write formatted text, but without having to take their hands off the keyboard, and without learning a lot of complicated codes and shortcuts. If […]
- Repeat Visitor Block - The Repeat Visitor block enables the author to control the visibility of its nested block(s) depending on how many times a visitor has previously visited the page.
- Business Hours Block - The Business Hours block allows you to display your business’s opening hours on your site.
- Contact Info Block - The Contact Info block lets you add your contact information (email address, physical address, phone number) to any post or page. Requirements The Contact Info block is available on all Jetpack connected sites. Adding the Contact Info block You can add the Contact Info block by searching and/or selecting it from the Jetpack section of […]
- Copy Post - Copy Post allows you to easily start new posts based on existing posts. It supports Posts, Pages, Jetpack Testimonials, and Jetpack Portfolios.
- Jetpack Blocks - The WordPress Block Editor transforms your way of writing from a single document to a collection of meaningful elements (blocks), with explicit structure. Jetpack includes some blocks of its own, which can help you create your pages exactly the way you want them.
- Comment Likes - Comment Likes: how to like comments and control how Comment Likes appear on your site. You’re involved in an interesting conversation in the comments section of a post on your favorite blog. Another commenter says something particularly astute, and you’d like to show them you appreciate their comment. Comment Likes are a fun, easy way to […]
- Proofreading - Jetpack can check your spelling, grammar, and style using After the Deadline Proofreading technology.
- Markdown - Markdown lets you compose posts and comments with links, lists, and other styles using regular characters and punctuation marks. Markdown is used by writers and bloggers who want a quick and easy way to write rich text, without having to take their hands off the keyboard, and without learning a lot of complicated codes and shortcuts.
- Shortcode Embeds - Shortcodes allow you to embed videos from YouTube, tweets from Twitter, and other media across the web directly in to your WordPress-powered site. The module also allows you to embed elements by pasting URLs on a line by itself in your visual editor.