The Instagram widget lets you display an Instagram Box with the latest photos from your account within a widgetized area of your theme.
To add this widget, you first need to make sure the ‘Extra Sidebar Widgets’ feature is enabled.
You can set the Instagram widget up by following these steps:
- Go to Appearance → Widgets in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Drag the “Instagram (Jetpack)” widget into one of your active widget areas.
- Click the Connect Instagram Account button.
Instagram will then ask you to Authorize WordPress to access your profile and media.
You can also add the Instagram widget through the Customizer by following these steps:
- Go to Appearance → Customize (or Design → Customize if you’re using the WordPress.com dashboard).
- Click on Widgets. Open the widget area you want to add Instagram to.
- Click Add a Widget.
- Select the “Instagram (Jetpack)” Widget.
- Note that this point you need to click Publish in the Customizer before you connect your Instagram account.
Once you’ve authorized your Instagram account, you will be given these options to customize the widget:
You can change the widget title and the number of images and columns you would like to show on your site.