Starting with Jetpack 10.7, Jetpack plugins include My Jetpack – a dashboard for managing your Jetpack products and plans all in one place.
Getting Started with My Jetpack
To use My Jetpack, you’ll need to be using one of our plugins:
- Jetpack: See our instructions for installing the Jetpack plugin.
- Jetpack Backup: See our instructions for installing the Jetpack Backup plugin.
- Jetpack Boost: See our instructions for installing the Jetpack Boost plugin.
- Jetpack Protect: See our instructions for installing the Jetpack Protect plugin.
- Jetpack Search: See our instructions for installing the Jetpack Search plugin.
- Jetpack Social: See our instructions for installing the Jetpack Social plugin.
Viewing My Jetpack
To view My Jetpack, go to Jetpack → My Jetpack. You’ll see a dashboard where you can manage Jetpack Backup, Scan, Anti-Spam, Boost, Search, VideoPress, CRM, Protect, Social and more.
Please, note that some Jetpack services and features require a paid subscription. Please see our pricing page for more information.
Manage your Jetpack
Under Manage your Jetpack, you have access to manage the services that come with your plan and add services and features to your Jetpack plan. You can do so by clicking Manage or Add [Service].
Clicking Add [Service] will prompt you to add that service to your site. Sometimes, this means installing a new plugin or purchasing additional subscriptions.
Once you click Add [Service], you’ll follow the prompts to purchase the new service (if necessary) and/or install a new plugin.
On services where available, clicking on the Manage button will take you to the page related to that service.
Under Your plan, you can see what plan you currently have active on your site and can also purchase additional plan(s) and/or services for your site.
Under Connection, you can see the status of your Jetpack connection, what WordPress.com account your site is connected to, and disconnect your site from Jetpack if you wish.