Jetpack Social makes it easy to share your site’s posts on several social media networks automatically when you publish a new post. Our Security and Complete plan users can also recycle content that has already been published, and schedule their posts to be shared at a specific time..
Installing Jetpack Social via License Key
There are a few ways to obtain your license key for Jetpack Social
- Through Jetpack.com Products → Social → Select a Plan
- Through Jetpack.com Pricing → Social → Click Get
- Selecting Social from the pricing page will bring you through the checkout process.
- Selecting Social from the products page will bring you to the Social page where you can scroll down to select your desired plan.
With either option, proceed through the checkout process until you get to a screen that looks like this:
Note: You will also receive an email with your purchase that holds your license key. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails sometimes end up there.
While on the Thank you page, you’ll have the option to select a site that you’d like to apply your license to OR you can select I don’t see my site. Let me configure it manually.
If you are able to select your site from the dropdown list the license will be applied to your site automatically. If you do not see your site and you’d like to configure the license manually, choose that option.
You have two options from this point to download Jetpack Social on your site:
- Go to the WordPress.org plugin repository and download Jetpack Social.
- Go to your WP Admin Menu → Plugins → Add New → Search: Jetpack Social → Install → Activate.
For assistance installing Jetpack Social please refer to our guide on How to Install Jetpack Social.
Once you have Jetpack Social installed on your site, your next step is to activate your license to be able to use all of the features in your paid plan. Remember, your license key is on your checkout page and you have also received your key via email.
- Go to WP Admin Menu and click on Jetpack
- Under the Jetpack menu click on My Jetpack
- Scroll down till you see Activate a License
On the next page you’ll have a few options depending on if you’ve purchased additional licenses.
Your license may appear in the dropdown box. Confirm you are using the correct license for your site and select it. You can choose to add your license manually by selecting I want to add my license key manually. Whichever option you choose, make sure to click Activate once you are finished.
Your license key has been activated. You can now choose to view your plans through Jetpack or get started with Jetpack Social through your Jetpack menu.
Where to Find Your License Key
Your license key will always be available on your purchases page within your account.
- Go to WordPress.com
- Click on your account icon in the top right of your dashboard.
- Click Purchases
- Click Jetpack Search
Still need help?
Please contact support directly. We’re happy to lend a hand and answer any other questions that you may have.