Jetpack Search is a powerful replacement for the search capability built into WordPress. Jetpack Search provides higher-quality results and an improved search experience. If you want information about Jetpack Search plugin, check our support page.
Installing Jetpack Search via License Key
There are a few ways to obtain your license key for Jetpack Search
- Through Jetpack.com Products → Site Search → Select a Plan
- Through Jetpack.com Pricing → Site Search → Click Get Search
- If you select Site Search from the product page or pricing page you will be brought to a page that will ask you to connect to your site.
- If you choose to install Jetpack manually you will be brought to the Jetpack plugin page where you can download Jetpack to install on to your site.
Choose your site by typing in a few letters of your site URL and choose it from the dropdown. Click on Get Search. You’ll then be brought through the checkout process, complete that process and continue.
When the checkout process is completed, Jetpack Search will be added to your site. If you chose to add Jetpack Search manually to your site or if you added Search through Jetpack → My Jetpack → Add Search, there will be no need to manually activate a license key.
Where to Find Your License Key
Your license key will always be available on your purchases page within your account.
- Go to WordPress.com
- Click on your account icon in the top right of your dashboard.
- Click Purchases
- Click Jetpack Search