WooCommerce Services uses your Jetpack connection to help get your WooCommerce store “ready to sell” as quick as possible, by taking care of in-cart shipping rates, tax calculation, payment processing, and shipping label printing!
With WooCommerce Services, critical services are hosted on Automattic’s servers, rather than relying on your store’s hosting. That means your store will be more stable and faster. Jetpack’s existing connection to WordPress.com allows new WooCommerce Services users to be set up and authenticated with ease.
- Real-time shipping rates from USPS or Canada Post
- USPS label purchase/printing (domestic USA only)
- Automated tax calculation
- Stripe account provisioning (through WooCommerce setup wizard)
- PayPal Express Checkout payment authorization
To use the features, simply install the WooCommerce Services plugin on your Jetpack connected site, and activate the features you want directly in your dashboard. For full instructions, please refer to the official WooCommerce Services documentation.
If you are having trouble with your Jetpack connection, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.