Comment Forms for WordPress Sites
Break down the barriers between you and your audience.
Doesn’t WordPress already have comment forms?
Yes it does, and for many people and websites that might be enough.
But if you really want your readers to engage in discussions with you and contribute to your site Jetpack offers a few improvements that make the process a little bit easier.
Jetpack comments improve on regular WordPress comments by:
- Automatically integrating social media accounts so that no lengthy registration is required.
- Commenters can choose to be notified of follow-up comments.
- You will receive notifications when somebody comments allowing you to respond in a timely way.
Comments are a fantastic way of creating a community around your site with very little effort on your part.
- Automatically replaces the default WordPress comment forms.
- Allows users to login with Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Allows users to “like” other comments.
- Encourages commenters to subscribe to your site.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of discussion tools for WordPress sites including comments, subscriptions, contact forms, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
How much does the comments feature cost?
Comments are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free -- you do not need a paid subscription.Install Jetpack
Still undecided about paid plans?
Visit our plans page and explore your options if you are still not sure. Keep in mind that you are guaranteed a full refund within 30 days if you are dissatisfied for any reason.Compare Plans