Expert, Priority WordPress Support
Get the right help at the right time from our WordPress security experts.
Isn’t everything automated?
But the internet changes quickly, and some things are not easy to automate. Not every threat or situation has an automated fix:
- Your site might have custom configurations that our automated services are unaccustomed to.
- You could be the victim of a new form of attack or threat that we’re not yet aware of.
- There may be a limitation to our services that you’ve run into.
That’s is why we have twenty-five expert Happiness Engineers ready to provide priority support, to help you secure your site and get it up and running as quickly as possible.
- Your ticket or request gets faster, prioritized attention.
- Our support staff covers all timezones.
- All our staff are experts in WordPress security matters.
- Support staff are themselves supported by the team and developers who build the security services.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of security services for WordPress sites including brute force protection, uptime monitoring, data backups, security scanning, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much does priority support cost?
Priority support is provided as part of all Jetpack paid plans starting from $3.50 per month (or just $39 annually). Compare and choose a plan from our pricing page.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied we will issue a full refund within thirty days. No questions asked.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.