Automatic Publishing and Promotion for WordPress Sites
Promote and publicize your newest content for free on multiple social media sites.
How can I automate social media promotion?
Most sites and organisations now have a presence on multiple social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
As you gain followers on these channels publishing content on these networks is a great way of spreading your message and promoting your site.
Posting content on social media gives you these advantages:
- Reach your maximum possible audience, not just those who visit your site.
- Be found by prospective readers or customers on their preferred social site.
- People who like your content can easily share it with their own followers giving you even more visibility.
The only snag is that manually posting to your various social accounts can get pretty tedious and time-consuming. Jetpack automates the whole process with a feature called Publicize.
- Automatically publicize new content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, and Path.
- Connect multiple accounts.
- Scheduled posts get publicized at the time they’re scheduled to publish.
- Support for images in Facebook and Twitter posts.
- Drafts and cloned posts will not be publicized avoiding premature or duplicated posts.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of traffic tools for WordPress sites including stats, sharing, automatic promotion, related posts, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much does publicize cost?
Publicize is provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, elevate your brand, and engage with more readers better.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.