Social Media Automation for WordPress Sites
Promote, schedule, and publicize your content on social media sites.
How can I automate social media promotion?
Most sites and organizations now have a presence on multiple social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
As you gain followers on these channels, publishing content there is a great way of spreading your message and promoting your site.
Posting content on social media provides several advantages:
- Reaching your maximum potential audience, not just those who visit your site.
- Being found by prospective readers or customers on their preferred social site or network.
- Allowing people who like your content to easily share it with their own followers, giving you even greater visibility.
The only problem is that manually posting to your various social accounts can become tedious and time-consuming. Jetpack automates the entire process, allowing you to create, preview, and schedule automated social media posts for any of your WordPress content.
- Connect multiple accounts.
- Auto-publish new content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
- Schedule social media posts for the future. PAID
- Track and view share history. PAID
- Re-share existing or evergreen content. PAID
- Scheduled posts get publicized at the time they’re scheduled to publish.
- Support for images in Facebook and Twitter posts.
- Drafts and cloned posts will not be publicized, avoiding premature or duplicated posts.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of traffic tools for WordPress sites including stats, sharing, automatic promotion, related posts, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions. And we’re always more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
How do I turn it on?
How do I connect to social networks?
It’s easy to connect your site to your social network of choice. Simply navigate to Tools → Marketing → Connections, and click connect next to the social network you want, which will take you to an authorization page. You’ll be publishing automated social media posts wherever you need them in no time!
How do I create my first automated social media post?
Configuring the Publicize options when writing a new post is easy! Simply click the green Jetpack icon at the top right of the edit screen, and navigate to the Share this post section. Here you can toggle social media connections, connect new services, and write a custom message to be used when your automated social media post is shared.
Can I re-share previously published content?
Yes! Publicize, you can schedule shares or re-shares of your published content on social media for specific dates and times in the future. This does not work for posts that are scheduled that have not yet been published.
By selecting different connected services for scheduled shares, you can use automated social media posts to craft your messages for various networks, audiences, or time zones.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack is designed to keep your site protected and blazing fast.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of free features like our CDN, downtime monitoring, and brute force attack protection. Installation is totally free and just takes a few minutes.Install Jetpack
Still undecided about upgrading?
Visit our pricing page and check out how we can secure your site or help you better reach your audience. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we offer full refunds within 14 days for yearly plans, and within 7 days for monthly plans.Compare Plans