The Gravatar Profile Widget allows you to display your Gravatar image and your Gravatar profile data in a widget area on your site.
Adding the Gravatar Profile Widget
- To use this widget, you’ll first need to activate the Extra Sidebar Widgets feature.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Search for the Gravatar Profile (Jetpack) widget and click it to add it to your selected widget area.
- You’ll find the following options for configuring the widget:
- Title – The title of your Gravatar profile block. (i.e., About Me, About the Author)
- Select a user – Select a registered user of your blog, or pick custom and enter an email address in the box below. Users may have multiple addresses on a single Gravatar account, but only the primary address will display profile information.
- Show Personal Links – This allows you to display links to your websites, blogs, or any other sites that help describe who you are. You can manage your links at Gravatar.com or your dashboard under “My Profile.”
- Show Account Links – This allows you to display links to profiles you use across the web. These account links come from verifying services on Gravatar.
Need To Edit Your Gravatar Profile?
You can edit your Gravatar profile and image by logging in on Gravatar.com, using your WordPress.com login credentials. Editing your Gravatar profile will update what the Jetpack Gravatar Profile widget displays on your site.